Half Day - Scenic Lord of the Rings Tour
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Queenstown, Otago
- Product code: P200U3
Local guides compliment this family operated business, making for a true New Zealand experience.
Encounter stunning ancient beech forest, braided rivers and glacier carved valleys as you roam through World Heritage Listed – Mt Aspiring National Park.
Explore the unique flora and fauna and get up close to birdlife and animals. Discover the absolute beauty of the Dart River Valley, Paradise and The Mt Aspiring National Park.
- Central Queenstown hotel pickup
- Small personalised groups
- Replica swords and costumes for a fab photo shoot in Lothlorien Forest
- Complimentary morning or afternoon picnic to satisfy a Hobbit!
- Short nature walk
* Minimum 2 guests needed to confirm a tour.
* For bookings within 12 hours of departure - please phone us for availability - we normally have seats available but the tour cant be booked online within this period **
* We run in all weather, all year round, as long as it is safe to do so. Please dress for the season.* Private tours are available -
please contact us direct email@example.com +64 3 4411079
Important - Booking and Pickup Information
If you have selected Town - 'The Station' for a pickup, this is in the centre of Queenstown, corner of Camp and Shotover Streets. See map attached to your confirmation email. Please allow time to park and make your way to the Station Info Building. Please wait on the CAMP STREET side on the seats. Our vehicles are white Toyotas with 'Pure Glenorchy' on the side.
Due to the nature of our business, cancellations affect us greatly.
Cancellations outside 48 hours of departure time receive a 100% refund.
Cancellations within 48 hours of departure time receive no refund.